The field of application
1. Pulp and Paper
- In industries where water treatment infrastructure is existing, like pulp and paper, wet pollution controls grab fine particles and mist from the airstream in:
•lime sludge kilns
•dissolving tank vents
Pulp and paper industry air pollution control systems can include venturi scrubbers, cyclonic scrubbers, tray towers, and wet electrostatic precipitators (WESPs).
2. Cement Industry
- Kiln,Raw,Mill,Clinker cooler,Cement mill
3. Metal and Mining
- Every stage of the mining process, including the extraction, generation of solid waste and refining and processing,
creates air pollution that has environmental and public health impacts. pollution has extensive experience in designing mining
air pollution solutions for particulate collection, air purification, and destruction of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
These mining air pollution solutions can also be applied to the specialty metal recovery industries.
4. Iron & Steel
- Blast furnace,Sintering plant,Coke Ovens in Steel Industry
5. Chemical and Specialty Process
- Dyeing Tenter Mist, Smoke, Submicron Removal
- Refuse incinerator, Solid waste incinerator, Incineration of sewage sludge, Liquid waste incinerator
8. Glass Furnaces
9. Fly ash control
10. Acid Gas Control
- Acid gases, such as sulfur oxides SOx, hydrogen chloride HCl, and hydrogen fluoride HF, are removed from dirty airstreams by absorption into an alkali liquid. This liquid can be a sodium or calcium (lime)-based solution.
can include venturi scrubbers, cyclonic scrubbers, tray towers, and wet electrostatic precipitators (WESPs).